The Power of Unity
The greatest power human beings can have is unity. We combine our talents, efforts and creativity to achieve more incredible things. Great achievers understand the power of unity. That is why they can achieve so much greatness in power and wealth.
Politicians apply the same concept. They divide the masses, whereas they are a force to reckon behind the scenes. They create groups that help raise funds that assist in their campaigns. As a result, citizens remain dismantled, losing their focus in the process.
Politicians may seem enemies in the public domain. But, behind the curtains, they dine together and attend the same conferences. They have understood the power to conquer our minds.
It is enough to support the claim that people united together are hard to defeat. People win wars when they unite. An enemy thrives where there is disunity and confrontations. But only a few awakened men understand this power, and own it. These few individuals account for 10% of the population, controlling the rest 90 per cent.
Let us not discredit the power of unity so that we can move beyond our imagination. There has been no a time where people united failed to achieve. In unity lies every kind of talent, that brings in different ideas.
As men, we should not be quick to ridicule. Rather we should celebrate our own by offering our unending support. Men are the prize and created to be conquerors. A stronger man can not be equated to a lesser human being. Stronger men understand that battles have to be won no matter what. They seek guidance from other great men who have achieved in every aspect of life.
Such great men push others harder, and they challenge rather than condemn. They provide solutions. Those who seek to understand are emancipated from slavery and indigence.
Unity works together with a paradigm shift in perception. To conquer anything, we must shift our perception of the challenges ahead of us.
As a man who works towards recreating himself, change before you perish. Appreciate the power of unity and conform to values aligned with your purpose. Wake every day knowing there are battles to be won.
Even the elites are afraid of people who speak the truth by bringing the masses back on track. The elites do not want individuals who are trying to emancipate the masses from liberalism and mind control.
Unity works miracles and wonders among individuals with a greater purpose than those confined to pettiness and greed. As a man, do not walk alone or live a life full of loneliness. Strive to expand your connection by interacting with other people. you may think you are the only person suffering, but there are others with same problems as yours.
How else can you succeed if you do not reach out for help? Men, widen your horizons and build a friendship of strong and awakened people. These people will teach you how to be a critical thinker, -someone who analyzes information at a deeper level and seeks to understand the meaning of the content. Remember the goal is to be united and conforming to same values that build you.
Be strong, charismatic, united, and purposeful, to conquer the adversities of life.